Thursday, June 05, 2008

Changes and adjustment continue

My faithful readers are no doubt fuming over the lack of a post for over a week and a half. But again, remember I have a somewhat hectic life away from this computer keyboard. And that life is even more stressful this week. Ironically, it's the week I've been waiting for for a while now. I'm moving out of my temporary quarters and into a rental house. Finally, space! The luxury of going from room to room. The use of a full kitchen. And the list goes on.

Who am I kidding? I'll be taking these things for granted within a week.

Last night I experienced the sleep of the Unfamiliar Setting. You know the one. Your first night in a new place, unsure of the quality of repose you will experience in the coming hours. Will there be noise? Or any other out-of-the-ordinary things?

Sorry, have to pause this writing. Moving van is here. I'll pick this up later.

No comments: