Monday, January 22, 2007

Yep, sometimes the NFL is interesting beyond the games

Remember my earlier post about putting a bag over my head, as I am a Cowboys fan? I just cut me some eyeholes when I heard about this.

Already talk radio is buzzing about the replacement. Names such as Dan Reeves and Wade Phillips are being kicked (no pun intended) around. I personally would not want to see either failed Denver Broncos coach on the sidelines in Texas Stadium. Norv Turner might be a good choice.

Of course, whoever is hired will be going into the job with the knowledge of having to deal with the biggest discipline problem in the NFL. (I am referring to Terrell Owens, not Jerry Jones.)

I take solace in knowing the situation could still be worse. At least I am not an Oakland Raiders fan, nor am I a follower of the Mug Shot Team.

1 comment:

Anj said...

Draft Roger Staubach!