Monday, January 08, 2007

Plodding along

I don’t know if some of you were wanting to send me antidepressants after reading my last entry, but I assure you I just needed to vent a bit that day. It helped.

I’m not suffering from dysphoria currently, just quite tired. I spent some of today in a car dealership, working on one of my 2007 goals. So far all the ducks seem to be in a row. I’ll write more about that as the information develops. Lets just say that even if you are not financing a vehicle, the stay inside the dealership can become lengthy (apparently doc preparation does take some time). I don’t particularly care for being inside dealerships for any length of time (I really am becoming my father), but with my increase in years also comes an increase in tolerance for nonpleasant situations. Gotta keep my focus on the end goal.

However, once I got home I experienced a feeling of extreme fatigue, the likes of which I haven’t felt for some time. Mentally exhausted, plus not having eaten for several hours took their toll. But this evening, after some downtime and watching the penultimate college football game this season, I feel better. Old Geoguy will be sleeping well tonight!

No comments: