Saturday, March 08, 2008

Does that mean I can no longer be called Arizona Pundit??

NOTE TO READERS: The following was originally posted on March 1, 2008. I removed it quickly as this post dealt with news of relocating and job changes. At that time not everyone involved knew of these developments and both Geoguy and Geogal decided it was better to tell people ourselves rather than have them learn it from reading the blog.

_________________________

You see, I am moving to Kansas fairly soon.

The process leading up to a job offer that will require relocation to the Sunflower State has been the cause of my high stress (alluded to in my previous posting). And now that previous stress is replaced with a new variety of tension.

Yet I'm certain everything will work out OK. And I have to admit I am excited about the prospect of setting down roots in an entirely new place. (Since 1982, I have lived either in Arizona or New Mexico, and always in a desert clime.)

And don't anyone give me guff about Kansas being the middle of nowhere and not on anyone's radar scope. Case in point: I turned on ESPN this morning to catch up on the sports news. Where was College Gameday coming from this date?

Lawrence, Kansas.

No comments: