Thursday, April 12, 2007

Imus, Idol, and ideas

Clear the cobwebs off the computer--time to blog again.

I had genuine aspirations to do an entry earlier this week, but work demanded more of my time then anticipated.

I've been following the Imus controversy with some interest. Not a lot, but some.

So now he no longer has a radio show. So what? I was always under the impression his listenership was never all that big. And I haven't listened to him since the days I lived in Tucson. You see, radio there was so piss poor (still is) that his show was about the only thing worth listening to in the a.m. After moving to the Valley, I noticed he wasn't even on a station here for several years, and the station that was carrying his program locally, KXAM, is one of the bottom feeders on the AM dial, which is adding insult to injury.
________________________________________________

Do I even care about American Idol anymore? Not for this season. After Sundance and Chris got voted off, I lost all interest. As for you, Sanjaya--two words: Justin Guarini!
________________________________________________

I actually am quite busy these days, earning a living and such. Yet I am in the midst of developing and implementing one of my most ambitious endeavors ever. More about that later.....

No comments: