Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas




The gifts are ready. The tree is ready. So is the fire! (Courtesy Channel 45.)

Hard to believe, it's 7 on Christmas morning and Geogal and Geoana are still asleep. I remember wanting to be up as early as possible on the Navidad mornings of my childhood. Then again, I am the only morning person in this household.

As far as I know, the gifts to the nephews and nieces made it to their intended destinations in time. And my iTunes Christmas playlist? As follows:

We Need a Little Christmas-- Percy Faith
The First Noel-- Frank Sinatra
Silent Night-- Johnny Cash
Up on the Housetop-- Gene Autry
White Christmas (1947 Single)-- Bing Crosby
O Holy Night-- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer-- Gene Autry
Away In a Manger-- Celtic Woman
Sleigh Ride-- Leroy Anderson
The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You)-- Nat King Cole
I Wonder As I Wander-- Jewel
Adeste Fideles-- Il Divo
Angels We Have Heard On High-- Don Grusin
Jingle Bell Rock-- Bobby Helms

OK, so some of these are newer, but they still stay true to the traditional arrangements.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: