Thursday, September 28, 2006

Rock and roll!




Dateline--Deming, NM

A good morning indeed!

Regarding my entry from yesterday, it didn't even take a whole 30 minutes. Just after writing that, I got back to packing and organizing and soon realized I was finished. Finished in the good way!

Geogal got home earlier than expected, and loading took little time. So, in about 10 minutes I felt de-stressed. It's nice to enjoy the drive.

So, on to some pictures. Due to the time we left Chandler, we drove through Texas Canyon just prior to sunset. It was one of those "happy happenstances," in which picture-taking conditions were almost perfect. I am no aspiring photographer, but I am aware that sunrise and sunset are excellent times to get out the camera, due to the angle of the sunlight on God's creation.

So...I asked Geogal to take some shots while we were moving. Geoana had conked out in the back seat, and we didn't feel like stopping at the rest area in the midst of this rock garden. So, enjoy these pics. I promise more tomorrow, as we anticipate totally during daylight hours.

No comments: