Friday, September 29, 2006

Pictures as promised




Pics from a service station in Deming. Yes, a service station, not a gas station. The guy actually gave me the full service (which involves him pumping the gas and washing the windshield--these are actions I have not seen since childhood).

I take that back. I have visited Oregon, where it apparently is the law that a professional has to gas up your vehicle.

Geogal took a look at the pumps and had a similar flashback.

How occupied was I? Busy enough to not notice the Blazer for sale (?) in the second picture. Would have given it a quick look had I known.

For the reader, how long has it been since you saw a "Master Charge" (sted Card) sign?

If it wasn't for the gas prices, one might think we did a Marty McFly back to 1978.

No comments: