Monday, November 28, 2005

The Monday after........what?

As expected, many people hit the stores last Friday (Black Friday). Not me.

As expected, many people in this country ate turkey last Thursday. Not me. (Had steak instead, one of the best I've ever ingested!)

I did relax and spend time with Geogal and Geoana, which I think is the whole point of the Thanksgiving holiday. Who could ask for more?

Got the first cold weather (at least as we here in the desert know it) yesterday. There's just something refreshing about wearing long pants, long sleeve shirts, and jackets. Not to mention turning on the heater and throwing a blanket on the bed. Now I can drink coffee all day long and not feel guilty. And I can look at the webcams of Anchorage Alaska (we visited AK this past summer) and be reminded why I live where I do.

You're welcome to look at the webcams too:

Alaskacam

ACS webcam

No comments: