Sunday, November 05, 2017

Finally, return of the entries!

Greetings to all who still check this site periodically.  

My last entry noted our impending move.  In August we pulled the trigger and now live near Manhattan, Kansas ("The Little Apple")  I'll give more details in the coming days, hitting both the high and low points.  

What else about which to write?  The Houston Astros finally winning a World Series.  The New Mexico State University Aggies having a fairly good football season (yes, winning four games is considered "fairly good" in Aggiedom).  My latest TV and other broadcast-related thoughts.  Adjustment to life in a different area.  Spiritual journey.  And so forth.  

Now that the move is complete and my evenings are again my own (October was consumed with me putting in time devoted to home-study in order to complete continuing education for one of my professional licenses) I hope to re-establish the regular blogging habit.  

Stay tuned for some interesting (I hope) stories.  

No comments: