Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Christmas post, 2014 version

Merry Christmas, everyone!

It’s evening now.  The dishes are washed and the kitchen is now clean.  In keeping with our recent-created tradition we had prime rib for the Christmas meal.  Due to beef prices being what they are currently we wound up paying more than we budgeted.  Rest assured the rib roast was VERY tender and had a great flavor.  

We had a low-key Christmas.  I only got one pricey gift, a MacBook Air.  No surprise for me since I ordered and paid for it myself.  I also sprung for the extra charge to upgrade the memory to 8 GB.  So far I’m impressed with this machine.  “This” meaning I’m typing this blog entry on my new Mac, using the Pages word processor.  As such you can expect an increase in my blogging since I am no longer limited to the iMac down in the study.  I’ve also decreed Geoana will not be permitted to access her school account on this machine (I still can’t get the Google school account to log out on the Blogger website.)  


Now it’s time for some dessert….

No comments: