Sunday, November 25, 2012

Twas the Sunday after Thanksgiving

And the house again smelled of roast turkey.

I wasn't cooking up another bird.  I was, however, making turkey stock from the bone remains of our feast of a few days ago.  Pressure cooker makes it easy.

_______________________________

I normally am not one who posts YouTube videos on his blog.  I think that smacks of laziness.  However this evening I tried making my case to Geoana that the theme from "Hawaii 5-0" is one of the best TV tunes of all time.  Took her to the iMac and brought up the YouTube of said opening.

And then I found this:



Which then led us to view this:



And finally, this:



I was laughing so hard by this time I was snorting.  Child wanted to know if I was OK.   Just fine, no asphyxiation here, just appreciation of 80's TV with some Star Trek mixed in. 

No comments: