Friday, November 23, 2012

Post-turkey

Speaking of the fowl normally consumed on Thanksgiving, I noticed Syfy started their James Bond marathon yesterday with a true turkey--Octopussy.

Should I say the Texas Longhorns also acted like gobblers out on the gridiron last night?  Nah, I'll take the high road.

Geogal returned to her dorm today (fewer distractions so she can get her research paper done).  She left orders with the child that I am to be closely monitored so as to decrease the inflammation around the part of my back where the doctor did his work.

I'll never take normal functioning for granted again.

But anyhow, today will be more of watching college students break each other's bodies (football) and reading.  And watching DVDs and/or Netflix streaming.

Pray that I get better soon.

No comments: