Saturday, March 10, 2012

And now, two things from southern New Mexico

Go Aggies!

Nevada lost yesterday so NMSU plays Louisiana Tech tonight for the WAC title.

Up until this morning I kept thinking NMSU would stand a good chance of going to the postseason NIT.  Even though their overall season record is pretty good they simply didn't stand a chance of getting an at-large bid to the Big Dance. 

But now, with a decent shot to win tonight's game things just got much more interesting.  I'm wearing my 2007 Aggies WAC championship t-shirt today as a long-distance sign of good luck. 

_____________

And speaking of southern New Mexico, Geogal found this which just demands a mention in my blog.  Even though I haven't lived in the Land of Enchantment since 1993 it's good to know some things never change.

No comments: