Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day musings

Yes, I am a father.

Been a good Father's Day. Got an iPod Nano from the little one (she probably got a little purchasing help from her mother). I look forward to listening to my choice of tunes and podcasts while I work out.

*****************************************

I'm not sure what the D-Backs need at this point, but they need SOMETHING. How could this be the team that swept the Braves in Atlanta four straight games before this downhill slide?

Hmmmm, their slump began when the Geo family got back from the vacation. Maybe we need to take another one.......

*****************************************

Some concern regarding the Valley's housing market. Yes, it was due for a correction, but is this actually an overcorrection?

I'm glad we moved here in 2002, before this insanity began. And, we hope to stay here for a good long while.

No comments: