Friday, March 11, 2005

First Thoughts

Geogal has been after me for a while to begin blogging, and finally I ran out of excuses. For the few people who will see this post, just understand it is merely my thoughts about a variety of issues, mostly culture, religion, pop culture (yes, it's different than regular culture), and some sports thrown in as well. Minimal politics, I promise. Two reasons: First, the political blogging is done very well in numerous other sites; and second, because I want to engage in blogging as a form of relaxation. Political blogging will only serve to increase my blood pressure.

I'll even try my hand at humor (a la James Lileks) and perhaps tackle the task of essaying (only rarely, at this point).

After so many years, the old journalism degree is finally put to some use!

It's late on Friday evening, and I am suffering from a combination of fatigue and getting over an illness-that-was-worse-than-the-common-cold-but-not-quite-the-flu. So........

More to come later.

No comments: