Monday, March 21, 2005

All the neurons are firing again!

Learned a valuable lesson the other evening. ALWAYS blog into a word processor, then paste it into the blog’s field, then post. As with many of my learned lessons, I learned it the hard way. Wrote (and lost) the last entry (twice!!) before finally getting the process right. Plus, the word processing software contains the ever-useful spell check. Even though spelling is not much of a problem for me, I do suffer from the occasional keyboard dyslexia.


I am finally feeling better. So better in fact, that I almost forgot to take my evening dose of antibiotic. A true sign of recovery if there ever was one...


I am in day three of being the single parent. So far, so good. The only incident involves a spill of grape juice on the carpet, giving the putrid surrounding light and dark stains a little splash of color. Geogal gets home tomorrow, then all should be right with this little world.

No comments: