Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Welcome, 2020!!

First things first...

Congratulations to the Texas Longhorns!  Finally, assurance that the Big 12 will not be shut out of victories in the postseason!!   

Although it's unfortunate that Kansas State couldn't also get a "W" yesterday but at least they were competitive in that game.  I recall previous bowls in which K-State didn't seem ready to play...  

Here's hoping good fortune awaits Chris Klieman and the 'Cats for 2020 and beyond.  I'm proud of all of you taking the field and "winning the dang day," to borrow a phrase from Coach K.  

________________________

What does 2020 hold for the Geohouse?   

A lot.  

We are changing locations.  Again.  

Yes.  

This time it will be Minnesota.  

Why?   

I'll explain in time.  

But for now, Happy New Year and I wish the best 2020 for all my readers!

No comments: