Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Prized Possessions

There are times where I want to write an entry however...

What do I write about?  

I didn't want my corner of cyberspace to get stale but long days at work and busy weekends don't make for good downtime, a much-needed ingredient if I'm to compose worthwhile entries.  

Then, last night, inspiration strikes where I least expected.  

Geoana and I were down in the guest bedroom (a.k.a. the room where some stuff is kept because it has no other place) looking for her sleeping bag.  In the process I take some bedding off a box and there I see some items from long ago.  

Almost forty years ago.  

My Star Wars figures.   Geoana sees the case, opens it and says "cool."  



Nice to see the old friends.  


I won't be seeking early retirement with these things.  One doesn't need to magnify the pics above to realize they were played with and sure as heck aren't in the boxes.  

I don't care.  I enjoyed them back then.  I enjoy having them now.  I'd rather keep them.  


No comments: