Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Yes, pictures!

I'm back!

The delay in posting was not due to fatigue, the lateness of Daisy in getting the scores out (due to a computer crash on their part), or laziness on my part.

No, it turns out the hotel that hosted the event (connected to the convention center) does not offer free wi-fi.  Now I'm not being a total cheapskate, rather it's just the principle of the thing.  Most hotels where I stay just offer complimentary wireless access as a matter of course.  But not this one.  And no,  I will not name names.  (They know who they are.)  

On to the important matters!

Feel free to enjoy some of my pics.  By the way, our team finished seventh overall when all the numbers were tallied.  Seventh out of 53 teams shooting.  That ain't bad.









No comments: