Wednesday, October 05, 2011

I didn't intend to post today, but....

Just a few thoughts about the death of Steve Jobs.

First, a reminder that you can be one of the wealthiest people in the world but riches don't guarantee you a long life.

Second, there's a lot to be said for having a vision and following it.  We can all do that, right where we are.  We don't have to be CEO's, entrepreneurs, or in otherwise "high positions" to do so.  Make a difference, right where you are.

Why am I writing this right now?  Regular readers of this blog know I am a fan of Apple's products and will continue to watch the company's latest offerings (as I did yesterday).  Geogal will be getting herself an iPhone before much longer and little Geoana is saving up for an iPod Touch.

Here's hoping Apple will stay the course.  I like their products because they work.  Simple as that. 

In parting, here's a look at what started all of the Apple phenomenon:

No comments: