Saturday, June 30, 2007

Having a laugh


Some of my readers may be wondering, will Geoguy be getting an iPhone? After all, anyone who reads this site knows of my affinity for Macs and other Apple products.

My answer, in short, is no.

Two reasons:

1) I can't afford it.
2) My current cell phone works just fine.

While on the subject of my current cell phone, I visited Chandler Fashion Center in the late afternoon yesterday to take a look at the line for the Apple Store. Just for kicks and giggles, you understand.

Longer than I expected. Way longer. All the way back to Pottery Barn.

Took out my cell phone (an LG model I've had since 2004) and snapped a photo of the end of the line. I meant to show the length of the people in queue, but my phone's camera is of minimal quality, as you can plainly see. Still, not a bad pic.

Hmmm, does the iPhone have a built-in camera? What's the quality? Me thinks I'll surf on over to Apple's web site for the specs.....

No comments: