Friday, May 12, 2006

This is why we like Fridays

End of the work week, yes. Two days ahead of gratuitous free time, yes. Relaxation mode, yes!

Doctor Who on the Sci-Fi Channel, yes, yes, YES, YES, YESSSS!

(Admit it. You suspected all along that I was a nerd, just keeping my geekiness clevery hidden. Athough I can't be the full-blown nerd, since I was mostly unfamiliar with "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" up until this year, when Geogal added the feature flick to our queue. )

I'm sitting in front of a computer screen. Geoana is asleep on the couch in the family room (preschool took a lot out of her today). The house is quiet. Air conditioner humming.

This, dear readers, is true tranquility. I need to figure out how to etch it into my memory in order to recall it when needed, as in times of high stress.

The best part? It doesn't cost a dime.

No comments: