Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Returning from reflecting

This time around, the lack of entries for the past several days was due to me being out of state to attend a funeral (wife's family). There's nothing like spending some time in a cemetary to remind one of what's important.

I don't expect to ever lose that mindset. I am not, and never have been, a Type-A person. (If I was, this blog would have an entry each and every day.) Now that I think about it, Type-A's do not seem to run in my family on either side. I should be thankful.

Hope that didn't sound to mean for those that lean toward Type-A. But the world needs both types of people.

Where did that rambling come from? Spending too much time in my own mind, I guess.

********************************************************

The Arizona Cardinals sign a top running back in his prime. Terrell Owens becomes a Cowboy. Has hell frozen over?

No comments: