Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Thursday blahs

Don't know why, just have the down feelings. You know the kind. Nothing seems enjoyable. Nothing to look forward to in the foreseeable future.

That sums up how my day felt today. I do have to say I am feeling a little better tonight. Pulled out a DVD of one of my favorite movies and watched it with Geoana.

In this internet age, it's nice to know that I am not a total loser for enjoying "The Parent Trap." (The original, not that piece of trash remake with a young Lindsay Lohan.) It appears there are plenty of people out there that also like the movie. I just recall that in elementary school, to admit that you liked "The Parent Trap" was a scarlet letter of total loserhood. Granted, there are a couple of scenes in the movie that are a bit corny, but overall it still works for me.

So, take a favorite movie, view it with your child, and let some time pass. Seems like a good depression remedy for me.

No comments: