Monday, July 04, 2005

A New (mid)Years Resolution

Since July 1 has come and gone, that marks the halfway point of 2005. I figure I can use the occasion to commit to blogging a minimum of three times weekly. I might as well make it realistic, as an everyday commitment would simply be too much for me. After all, I do work a full-time job, have numerous responsibilities as a husband and father, and have other interests away from the computer keyboard.

And, since I have returned from my summer vacation to Alaska and the Pacific Northwest, I now no longer have any type of excuse.

My current random thoughts? I have NO sympathy for Oprah regarding the whole Paris-store incident. I think it is amusing that this took place in France, long rumoured to be much more progressive than us "ugly filthy Americans."

So Tom Cruise and Brooke Shields are engaged in a battle of words over psychotherapy and psychiatric medication versus Scientology. Brooke, you go, girl!!

No comments: